Five Things About Me:
- I am a graduate student studying English so I can teach at the community college level.
- I work a book store. Definitely the best job I’ve had so far, and you can’t beat getting cheaper textbooks either.
- I make jewelry! It is a hobby though so you will not find me on Etsy.
- I love autumn and I am convinced I am living too far South. Let’s just say my state doesn’t really experience real “seasons” in most places.
- I have a cat named Nora that I adopted after she had been rescued from a hoarder. The vet bills weren’t pretty at first, but I wouldn’t trade adopting her for anything.
If you want to know anything else (within reason of course), feel free to comment!